The results are out! Our judges had a great time reviewing the briefs and a lot of brilliant minds presented their ideas. We can say that every submission was a hit… But we have to keep the ball rolling. On this note, we are thrilled to announce the names of the shortlisted candidates who will proceed to the next phase of “The competition 2021”
Design Theme & Location
|Abdulrasheed BUHARI||Rebuilding Northeast Nigeria|
|Adebisi Damilare||Post Covid-19 Village in Ede, Osun|
|Adegoke Kehinde||High-rise buildings in Marina, Lagos|
|Ayodeji Gbenga Ologundudu||Biophilic Cancer Homes in Lagos|
|Badmus Yakubu||Paper Recycling Factory in Akure, Ondo|
|Bisola Grace Olukayode||Semi-outdoor hospital in Epe, Lagos|
|Chibuzo Chinwuko||Banking Pavilion|
|Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Onyedinma||Improving Squatter Settlements, Abuja|
|David Ademola||Health Crisis Response Hospital|
|Finebone Charles||City Park & Mixed-Use Tower|
|Gbadebo Mayowa Samuel||Biotech Food hub, Lagos|
|Harrison (Adeseye Abiodun, Deji-Agboola Eyitayo Harrison, Temiloluwa Esho)||Waste to Building Materials, Nigeria|
|Jibrin Bala||Ecofriendly Neighbourhood, Abuja|
|John Adeweso||Vertical Village, Abuja|
|Kamil Moses & Subair Oyinlola||Adaptive Event Arena, Lagos|
|Mercy Aboh||Repurposed Warehouses to housing, Lagos|
|Mercy Akande||Sustainable buildings, Nigeria|
|Mosugu Michelle||Scalable Shelter for the homeless, Nigeria|
|Muhammad Habeeb||Market Decongestion, Ilorin|
|Ogundiya Toby||Centre for learning and development, Ibadan|
|Olisaemeka Obasi Arinze||Neighbourhood Design, Enugu|
|Oluwadamisi Basorun||Public Space Design, Abuja|
|Oluwapelumi Johnson||Business Hub, Kwara|
|Onyedikachi Ugwu||Plastic Disposal|
|Peterson David||Housing with Recyclable Waste, Lagos|
|Uduokhai Daniel||Flexible Social Housing|
DESIGN – STAGE 2 (26TH MAY – 31ST JULY, 2021)
Based on your shortlisted entry from Stage 1, develop design solutions that address the identified problems. Follow the submission requirements below.
- Completed submissions must include sheets showing design thought process & ideas.
- You will receive a copy of your submission in a confirmation email once your entry has been received.
- Design submissions will be collected on RYG Designs
- Upload the files on Google drive
- Right-click and get the shareable link
- Copy the link and paste it into a word file and save it as a pdf
- Test the link to be sure it works.
- Upload the pdf file as your submission.
Dates and Deadlines
- Final Entry Submissions deadline – Saturday 31st July 2021
- Announce 3 winning entries at the Creative Architects Event – Wednesday 11th August 2021
The winning entries shall be announced at the Creative Architects Event.
- 1 best entry (individual/group) shall receive their cash prize NGN – 250,000
- 2 runner-ups shall receive cash prizes NGN – 180,000
- This year, there are higher chances of winning other prizes like cash, software licenses, free training, etc., for top-worthy mention entries(this section will be updated once we confirm more prizes from donors).
- All selected top entries will be published on chronos-studeos.com
Past Winning Entries
We will be glad to answer any questions you may have concerning the competition. All inquiries should be directed to email@example.com