With the rise of the Covid-19 pandemic, everyone has been forced to look into new ways of doing things. As a part of the architectural industry, our contributions could go a long way to make an impact, even as the world tries to adjust to the recent events. This is why we are thrilled to announce the White Box Challenge hosted by Spazio Ideale Interior Designers, in partnership with Rogue Studios and Chronos Studeos.
What is the white box Challenge?
The White Box challenge is aimed at providing design solutions to challenges within the design community through dialogue, engaging conversations, and design insights.
Join the white Box challenge and get a chance to provide solutions to the challenges the pandemic has presented to the work environment.
Who can participate?
The White Box Challenge is open to interior designers, architects, artists, CG artists, students, and design enthusiasts who desire to proffer creative solutions to the recent environmental challenges.
How to participate
Prepare and submit:
- Your contact details including name, email, and phone number.
- A name for your design solution.
- A description of the challenges and solutions proposed (300-words max) Bullet points of any additional features.
- One A3 landscape-orientation presentation board (Must not exceed 5MB).
- Images (Max of 10, in jpg or jpeg under 1MB each). Images can be sketches, plans, renders, photographs, 3D models, etc.
- Optional video of animation ( 1 Max and under 60 seconds).
Submission Deadline – Thursday July 23rd, 2020
PRIZES AND How To Submit
- Upload your solution here
- Post on your IG page and tag @spazioideale and use the hashtag #whiteboxchallenge
CHECK OUT THE FULL DETAILS AND EXCITING PRIZES IN THE LINK BELOW…
Also, check out the White Box FAQs.